Give to TQS
Ways to Give
Philanthropy has played a significant role in the growth of The Quaker School since our founding days. Charitable donations provided the land and start-up money for our state-of-the-art building, technology and furnishings, as well as our ongoing program enhancements and teacher training.
Because of this generosity, we have the freedom to develop and use programming that reflects the latest research, and infuse it with values that teach our students what it means to be a part of a global community.
When you give to TQS, your tax-deductible gifts benefit and support all aspects of the school. No gift is too small or too large, and each is an important show of support for the TQS mission. We thank you for your support.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING
- TQS Fund: The Annual Fund provides additional income for the operations of the School and is our highest priority for giving.
- Planned Giving: Provide a planned gift through a charitable bequest in your will, a charitable gift annuity, or Donor Advised Funds.
- Endowment: Named for the School's founder, the George Rowe Scholarship Endowment provides financial aid to students in need.
- EITC/OSTC Tax Credit Scholarship: These programs permit qualifying businesses to direct corporate taxes to support financial aid at The Quaker School.
- Sustaining Gift: Give a donation in increments over time, which can make giving more manageable than a single annual gift.
- Challenge Grants: Help fund larger projects by providing a challenge grant to motivate giving and match the donations of others.
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Many employers will match your donations to The Quaker School at Horsham. Designate TQS by specifying The Quaker School at Horsham United Way Code: 8840.
- Stock Gifts: TQS will accept your gifts of appreciated securities. You may avoid capital gains taxes while receiving a charitable deduction. Click here for details.
- Real Estate & Other Tangibles: Real estate and other gifts, such as limited partnerships or tangible personal property, may be gifted to TQS.
- Gifts in Kind: The Quaker School accepts gifts of supplies and equipment to enhance school programs and special events. Contact us to donate items.
For more information about your giving options, contact our Development Office at 215.674.2875 ext. 10, or by email.