Student Teacher Ratio
Clinical Support Staff
School Districts Represented In Student Body
The Quaker School is a Place Where Children Blossom
Here, children with complex challenges become confident learners, blossoming socially, academically and behaviorally as they discover the simple joys of childhood.
"For our family, TQS has provided a safe, nurturing and fun environment for our son. It has also meant friendships and a joy of learning for our child, who has not always had a positive school experience." -Current TQS Parent
There are no outsiders at The Quaker School at Horsham.
It’s a place where real friendships are formed, a place where children rediscover their confidence in learning.
- 89 students in Sassafras, K-8, and Upper School programs
- 40% of students diagnosed with autism
- 60% of students diagnosed with ADHD
- 93% of students diagnosed with learning disabilities
- Other student diagnoses include: Asperger's syndrome, auditory processing disorder, dyslexia, school avoidance and sensory processing disorder
We seek out and embrace students with these challenges, who we know will thrive in our specialized school environment.
In this safe setting, where expert teachers help students engage more effectively through research-based programs, students are happy and comfortable. Teachers are compassionate and involved. Families are connected and reassured, as they watch their student make extraordinary progress.