The Application Process
If you believe The Quaker School is right for your family, we welcome you to apply.
While our application process has altered slightly, the goal is the same: to introduce you to our unique school and determine if TQS is the right place for your child to shine.
As always, this process is flexible -- we are happy to work with your family on an individual basis to help you explore admissions in a way that meets your needs.
How to Apply: 2021-2022 Virtual Admissions
Step 1: Virtual Meeting & Tour
Contact us by phone (215-674-2875, ext 14) or email to start the conversation. This may include:
- Discussing your child's strengths, challenges, and reasons for seeking a new school.
- Taking a virtual tour of our school building.
- Receiving a personalized program overview.
- Virtually meeting and asking questions to faculty and administrators.
- Reviewing information electronically at home.
Step 2: Apply
TQS is now accepting applications for school year 2021-2022. Once we have the chance to "meet," you can:
Step 3: Review & Decision
After receiving your application:
- The Admissions Team will review all paperwork and contact you with feedback or questions.
- Families have 30 days from receipt of an enrollment contract to respond to an offer of admissions.
“I am learning to be persistent. Writing is difficult for me. I learned about not giving up.”
Ready to apply?
Contact us (215-674-2875, ext 14, or via email) to schedule your virtual meeting, or fill out our online application to begin the process.