$54,593 (K-12 program)
$83,459 (Sassafras program)
The above prices do not include 1:1 support, auxillary services or other programmatic needs a student might require.
TQS Financial Aid
- 32% percent of TQS families currently receive financial aid.
- Financial aid awards are granted on an annual basis, and families must apply each year.
- The financial aid process begins after acceptance with the completion of a Parents Financial Statement through School and Student Services. (Use school code 5954.)
- TQS staff is available to discuss different creative options for funding a TQS education.
Financial Aid Information
If your family has received financial aid in the past or are exploring it as an option for the first time, please review the documents below which provide step by step information on how to start the process. Financial aid is given out on a first come, first served basis. Please reach out to our team if you have any questions.
- 2022-23 Financial Aid Letter
- How to Apply for Financial Aid: Go to the TADS website, enter code 5954 when prompted and follow the steps to complete the financial aid application.
- SSS Parents Financial Statement: Workbook and instruction booklet
- Tax Primer: General and Self-employed
- Informational flyer for the Children's Scholarship Fund (only for families residing in Philadelphia)
TQS has three options for paying tuition and fees through TADS. Payment options are:
- Single Payment Plan: Full tuition to be paid by June 1st. There is a $250 discount for selecting this option.
- Regular Payment Plan: Tuition to be made in two payments: first payment (60%) by June 1st; and second payment (40%) by December 1st. The exact amount of each payment is specified in the enrollment agreement.
- 8-Month Payment Plan: 8 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from June through January. There is a $50 fee to participate in the monthly plan.
For more information, please email our admissions team (firstname.lastname@example.org).