Are you struggling to find the right school environment for your child? Overwhelmed by the amount of available information? In this guest blog, Lori Boccuzzi, Assistant Head for Enrollment Management, shares five tips to help you find your right-fit school.
The Value of The Quaker School Education
The Quaker School is a special place, created with love and intention. An investment in a TQS education is an investment in the joy and confidence of your child, and his or her ability to become a lifelong learner.
At TQS, we are committed to ensuring this opportunity is within reach. For this reason, financial aid is readily available for all grades. We encourage you to contact us to learn more.
"Samira first arrived at TQS with an inability to communicate as she struggled to read and regulate her anxiety. Four years later, Samira has blossomed into a capable communicator who has written more than 500 creative short stories. Samira now prides herself as an astute researcher and author thanks to the individualized education and support she has received at TQS."
-Current TQS Parent
TQS Financial Aid
- 28% percent of TQS families currently receive financial aid.
- Financial aid awards are granted on an annual basis, and families must apply each year.
- The financial aid process begins after acceptance with the completion of a Parents Financial Statement through School and Student Services. (Use school code 5954.)
- TQS staff is available to discuss different creative options for funding a TQS education.
“It is because of Matthew’s growth in confidence, perspective and fundamental skills in reading, writing and math that we can look forward with positive expectations to his continued success in the transition to high school and beyond, and ultimately to realize his goals in life."
-Former TQS Parent
TQS has four options for paying tuition and fees through Higher Education Services, Inc. (HES). Payment options are:
- Single Payment Plan: Full tuition to be paid by June 1st. There is a $250 discount for selecting this option.
- Regular Payment Plan: Tuition to be made in two payments: first payment (60%) by June 1st; and second payment (40%) by December 1st. The exact amount of each payment is specified in the enrollment agreement.
- 11-Month Payment Plan: 11 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from June through April. There is a $70 fee to participate in the Monthly Plan.
- 10-Month Payment Plan: 10 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from July through April. There is a $70 fee to participate in the Monthly Plan.
Families may pay by check, money order, or pre-authorized debit from your checking/savings account. Please make payable to TPP/HES and mail to TPP/HES, P.O. Box 2653, Harrisburg, PA 17105.
For more information, please email our admissions team: email@example.com