TQS Financial Aid
- 28% percent of TQS families currently receive financial aid.
- Financial aid awards are granted on an annual basis, and families must apply each year.
- The financial aid process begins after acceptance with the completion of a Parents Financial Statement through School and Student Services. (Use school code 5954.)
- TQS staff is available to discuss different creative options for funding a TQS education.
"Samira first arrived at TQS with an inability to communicate as she struggled to read and regulate her anxiety. Four years later, Samira blossomed into a capable communicator who has written more than 500 creative short stories. Samira now prides herself as an astute researcher and author thanks to the individualized education and support she has received at TQS."
-TQS Alumni Parent
TQS has three options for paying tuition and fees through TADS. Payment options are:
- Single Payment Plan: Full tuition to be paid by June 1st. There is a $250 discount for selecting this option.
- Regular Payment Plan: Tuition to be made in two payments: first payment (60%) by June 1st; and second payment (40%) by December 1st. The exact amount of each payment is specified in the enrollment agreement.
- 8-Month Payment Plan: 8 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from June through January. There is a $50 fee to participate in the monthly plan.
Families may pay by check, money order, pre-authorized debit from your checking/savings account or by credit card (3% processing fee). Please make payable to TADS and mail to TADS, 110 N. 5th Street, 2nd Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
For more information, please email our admissions team.