Why TQS Is Right For Your Family
Finding the right learning environment for a child who struggles in a mainstream school setting can be overwhelming.
Families may wonder: Will my child fit in? Will he make friends? Will she enjoy learning, and truly experience childhood? We understand. At The Quaker School at Horsham (TQS), we believe that the right place for your child exists – and that place may be here.
- Does my child need a very small class size?
- Does my child have a diagnosed disability?
- Does my child struggle with social communication?
- Does my child have difficulty expressing him or herself, or understanding others?
- Is my child functioning below grade level in reading, writing and/or math?
- Does my child need support in self-regulation?
- Does my child need a specialized sensory diet?
- Does my child struggle with attention, focus or organization?
- Does my child have a hard time making friends?
- Do I wish to be involved in my child's educational experience?
If you answer YES to most of these questions, contact us to learn more.