1:1 CLASSROOM SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER
The Quaker School at Horsham is looking for a kindergarten through ninth grade 1:1 Classroom Support Staff member to:
· Support the academic and behavioral needs of one student within a classroom setting of 8-10 students with complex challenges.
· Deliver appropriate learning experiences for students with disabilities.
· Provide direct and indirect support to student in a positive environment.
· Employ special educational strategies and techniques to improve the development of behavioral and academic skills.
· Teach socially acceptable behavior and reinforce student’s social skills.
· Communicate with families.
· Maintain accurate and complete student data monitoring and prepare reports as requested.
· Have a joy of learning and working with children.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in special education preferred
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and a list of three references to email@example.com.
Substitute teachers needed for pre-first through ninth grade children with learning differences. Degree and some experience with children necessary, although current college students with education or special education majors will be considered. Rate is $14 per hour ($105 per diem.)
Applicants should supply the following materials and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Cover letter, resume, a list of three references and all clearances.
No phone calls please.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Quaker School at Horsham (TQS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap/disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs, activities or employment practices.