Interested in pursuing a career at The Quaker School at Horsham?
Please review our open positions and their requirements:
Office Assistant Leave Replacement Position
The Quaker School at Horsham is looking for an Office Assistant for a leave replacement. This position works closely with Admissions, Student Affairs, and the Front Office. The role helps engage the populations of our community outside of our school building, including visitors, prospective families, donors, and other stakeholders. There is a need for attention to detail, strong customer service skills, and comfort with the use of various software systems (training provided).
Position Details: Temporary position through August 30, 2019; 40 hours per week; $14.65 per hour (benefits not included)
· Order and maintain marketing materials: brochures, admissions packets, giveaway items
· Assemble and update paper files for new inquiries & enrolled student files
· Greet prospective student visitors and family, review student schedule, obtain completed medical emergency form, etc.
· Process check requests for invoices and track expenses
· Mailings for the office (also for Development office)
· File and update student applications and enrollment contracts
· Track Budget items when necessary
· Create new student files
· Shop for, setup and welcome visitors for scheduled Open House & Spring Conference
· Accompany photographer during photo shoots
· Uploading new photos to the server
· Shop for student breakfast program supplies
· Various projects to support Assistant Head for Student Affairs
· Welcome visitors and have them sign in
· Support students at arrival and dismissal (keep order in the front lobby)
· After 8:15am, ensuring all parents sign in students and all bus riders are tracked as “late”
· Screen phone calls; transfer to appropriate line extension/voicemail
· File Student Records (update with progress reports, testing, evaluations)
· Scan graduates/old student records onto server
· Communicate with cleaners re: upcoming events, janitorial issues
· Support Executive Assistant to the Head when absent
o Answer main phone line
o Receive, sort, date stamp and distribute mail
o Track student attendance in PowerSchool and report to faculty via The Unicorn
o Contact parents in event of transportation complications
o Administer student medications; assist with minor student medical needs
o Care for office pets
· Support School Nurse when needed
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute teachers needed for pre-first through ninth grade children with learning differences. Degree and some experience with children necessary, although current college students with education or special education majors will be considered. Rate is $14 per hour ($105 per diem.)
Applicants should supply the following materials and email them to email@example.com:
Cover letter, resume, a list of three references and all clearances.
No phone calls please.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Quaker School at Horsham (TQS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap/disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs, activities or employment practices.