Before and After School Programs
TQS is pleased to offer a Before and an After School Program every day school is in session. Families may enroll their student in either program, however, a drop-in daily option is unavailable. Payment is made directly to the Business Office at the beginning of each trimester for the full term trimester.
Please note the following:
- If your student is currently assigned a 1:1 Support Staff and is enrolled in either the Before or After School Program, an additional fee will be charged per trimester.
- Before and After School is not open to students in our Sassafras Program.
See below for further details and costs about each program.
Before School Program
The Before School Program is offered from 8:00-9:00 am on the days school is in session. The program will focus on:
- Assistance with homework
- Social activities
- Enrichment activities
- Breakfast (i.e., cereal, cereal bars, fresh fruit)
*Program Cost: $600 per trimester*
*If your student has an assigned 1:1 Support Staff, an additional fee of $1,620 will be charged per trimester.*
After School Program
The After School Program is offered from 4:00-5:30 pm on the days school is in session for a full day (no 1/2 days, early dismissal days). The program will focus on:
- Assistance with homework
*Program Cost: $900*
*If your student has an assigned 1:1 Support Staff, an additional fee of $2,430 will be charged per trimester.*
Our Family Resources page serves as a hub to house important information such as:
- The Family Calendar for the school year
- Helpful reference tools
- The Pennsylvania immunization requirements
- Essential forms to complete for your student
- Information on our After School Program
1. Read & Review
Please review the following information before completing any forms.
- The Pennsylvania Immunization Regulations outline the vaccination and physical and dental exam requirements for attendance in Pennsylvania schools. English | Spanish
- Our Family Calendar outlines when school is closed for students, family events and other special occasions. Our 2023-2024 Family Calendar is now available, please note that information is subject to change.
2. Complete Online
Please click on each form, complete and submit online.
3. Print & Submit to School Office
Please print the following forms, have them completed by a health professional , then submit them to the school office.
- A Dental Exam is required within one year prior to Kindergarten or 1st grade (if your child is entering school for the first time as a 1st grader). A dental exam is also required of students entering 3rd and 7th grade. All exams must be completed by the first day of school.
- A Physical Exam is required within one year prior to Kindergarten or 1st grade (if your student is entering school for the first time as a 1st grader). A physical exam is also required of students entering 6th and 11 grade. All exams must be completed by the first day of school.
*All students who are new to The Quaker School at Horsham will need to show proof of a physical and dental exam regardless of the grade entered.*
- The Medication Policy explains how TQS handles and administers controlled, prescription and non-prescription medications for students.
- A Health Action Plan outlines the steps TQS must follow to support a student diagnosed with certain health conditions and is REQUIRED for the following diagnoses: Anaphylaxis | Asthma | Epilepsy/Seizures.
Your family may find the following resources to be both informative and helpful.
- At TQS, we follow the Safe to Say Something program which teaches students, faculty and staff how to recognize and report at-risk behavior. We invite you to read more about this very important program.
- Pennsylvania provides health insurance and health insurance assistance to qualifying families - learn more!