Our Family Resources page serves as a hub to house important information such as:
- The Family Calendar for the school year
- Helpful reference tools
- The Pennsylvania immunization requirements
- Essential forms to complete for your student
1. Read & Review
Please review the following information before completing any forms.
- The Pennsylvania Immunization Regulations outline the vaccination and physical and dental exam requirements for attendance in Pennsylvania schools. English | Spanish
- Our Family Calendar outlines when school is closed for students, family events and other special occasions.
2. Complete Online
Please click on each form, complete and submit online.
- The Authorization for Release of Information form allows TQS to send requested information such as student transcripts, testing and evaluations.
- The Student Family Contact form provides TQS with contact information for a student's family members other than the primary caregiver(s).
- The Transportation form outlines what mode of transportation the student will have to and from school.
3. Print & Submit to School Office
Please print the following forms, have them completed by a health professional , then submit them to the school office.
- A Dental Exam is required within one year prior to Kindergarten or 1st grade (if your child is entering school for the first time as a 1st grader). A dental exam is also required of students entering 3rd and 7th grade. All exams must be completed by the first day of school.
- A Physical Exam is required within one year prior to Kindergarten or 1st grade (if your student is entering school for the first time as a 1st grader). A physical exam is also required of students entering 6th and 11 grade. All exams must be completed by the first day of school.
*All students who are new to The Quaker School at Horsham will need to show proof of a physical and dental exam regardless of the grade entered.*
- The Medication Policy explains how TQS handles and administers controlled, prescription and non-prescription medications for students.
- A Health Action Plan outlines the steps TQS must follow to support a student diagnosed with certain health conditions and is REQUIRED for the following diagnoses: Anaphylaxis | Asthma | Epilepsy/Seizures.
Your family may find the following resources to be both informative and helpful.
- At TQS, we follow the Safe to Say Something program which teaches students, faculty and staff how to recognize and report at-risk behavior. We invite you to read more about this very important program.
- Pennsylvania provides health insurance and health insurance assistance to qualifying families - learn more!