Fostering a Love of Learning, All Year Long
Learning doesn’t end with the school year at The Quaker School. Our Summer Enrichment Program (also called Extended School Year) helps children with complex challenges develop their language arts, math and social skills during the summer. If you would like to read the full brochure, click here.
Please download the 2019 Application here. Please email, fax, or mail back all applications: email: email@example.com \ fax: 215.674.9913 \ mail: 250 Meetinghouse Road, Horsham, PA 19044, Attention: Jenn Gallagher
About The Summer Enrichment Program
- Each day begins with academics in the morning and recreation in the afternoon. Afternoon activities include swimming, art, music, research and design, technology and weekly field trips.
- Students enroll for the full five-week program, selecting from morning, half-day, mid-day or full-day sessions.
- Children are taught in small groups of five students, using strategies that fit their learning style.
- Each child gets individual teaching and support, focused on his or her learning challenges.
- 1:1 instruction (one class is included in tuition cost)
- Wilson Reading System®
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary Development
- Additional programs: Speech and Language, and Occupational Therapy
Our summer program runs from June 24 - July 26 2019; we will be closed July 4 & 5. All programs are Monday through Friday and include 1:1 instruction in one class. You can select from:
- Morning Program - $2155; runs from 8:15am - 10:30am OR from 10:15am - 12:30pm
- Half Day Program - $3675; runs from 8:15am to 12:30pm
- Mid-Day Program - $2810; runs from 10:15am to 3pm
- Full Day Program - $4225; runs from 8:15am - 3:15pm
For more information or to enroll:
Email Jenn Gallagher, Summer Program Director, or call 215-674-2875 ext. 17