Structured Learning, After Hours
The TQS After School Program (ASP) gives students the opportunity to take part in education-based activities following regular school hours.
Any student currently enrolled at TQS may attend, and students must receive their own transportation home from the program.
- Quiet time for homework
- Outdoor sports and activities
- Board games/cards/puzzles
- Structured free play
Days & Times
- Monday – Friday, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., during the school calendar
- Any student remaining at TQS after 3:30 p.m. is enrolled in ASP for the afternoon and subject to the daily drop-in fee.
- ASP is not available on early dismissal days, or if the school is closed due to poor weather.
Rate per year
Payment for students regularly enrolled in ASP will be billed in advance per trimester. Payment is due September 1st, December 1st, and March 1st.
- Full care (5 days/week): $2,355 ($785 per trimester)
- 4 days/week: $1,818 ($606 per trimester)
- 3 days/week: $1,371 ($457 per trimester)
- 2 days/week: $924 ($308 per trimester)
- 1 day/week: $465 ($155 per trimester)
- Drop-in per day: $20.00/day (billed monthly)
- Late pick-up fee: $1.00 per minute for the time period after 5:30 p.m.
The After School Program Coordinator will administer medications, in keeping with the Quaker School Medication Policy.
Download our Registration Form & Program Policy, or contact us for more information about our After School Program.