How to Apply
The Quaker School Application Process
If you believe The Quaker School is right for your family, we welcome you to apply.
The steps below outline the typical application process; however, we are flexible and can work with families on an individual basis depending on your needs.
How to Apply
Step 1: Meet & Tour
- Take a tour of the building.
- Receive a personalized program overview.
- Discuss your child’s strengths and challenges, and reason for seeking a new school.
- Take information home to review.
Step 2: Apply
- Complete our online application.
- Submit an educational evaluation that shows your child’s current level of functioning (from within the past two years), along with any other relevant paperwork.
Step 3: Review
- The Admissions Team will review all paperwork and call you to share feedback and discuss any questions.
- We may schedule an appointment to observe your child in their current school setting.
Step 4: Visit
- If our learning environment will help your child and family, we will schedule a two- or three-day visit with your child at our school.
- You will receive a Social Story and schedule prior to your child’s visit.
- Visit day is a fun, supportive experience. Your child will spend the day meeting future classmates and teachers. Many students begin making friends this first day and don’t want to leave!
- This visit allows you to decide if TQS is the right school for your child and family.
Once all these steps are complete, we will provide you with an admissions decision.
“I am learning to be persistent. Writing is difficult for me. I learned about not giving up.”