Technology opens doors and breaks down barriers for students with complex challenges.
Technology in the Lower School include:
- 1:1 iPads for K-2 and 1:1 Chromebooks including speech to text and text to speech on each device
- Basic keyboarding
- Reinforcing academic skills using developmentally appropriate software
- Writing and illustrating simple words and sentences in a multimedia format
- Use of interactive SMART boards, iPads and MacBooks
- Numerous supplemental academic software programs that include graphic organizers, speech synthesizers, electronic dictionaries, and word prediction