The TQS integrated model incorporates the benefits of occupational therapy into every class.
Our full-time occupational therapist observes and supports all TQS students. The therapist assists in the classroom, and provides teachers with strategies to use during the day across all settings. The therapist offers direct, one-to-one services for an additional fee.
TQS students are...
"Bright & imaginative"
Licensed Occupational Therapist
Certified Fieldwork Instructor
- Improving sensory processing and self-regulation
- Enhancing fine and gross motor skills
- Utilizing and organizing desktop tools and equipment
- Promoting social interaction
- Develop handwriting and typing
- Maintaining correct posture during seated tasks
- Controlling energy and attention
- Transitioning between classes, lunch, recess and specials