Summer Enrichment Program
Fostering a Love of Learning, All Year Long
Learning doesn’t end with the school year at The Quaker School. Our Summer Enrichment Program (also called Extended School Year) helps children with complex challenges develop their language arts, math and social skills during the summer. Apply today for Summer 2017!
ABOUT THE SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- Each day begins with academics in the morning and recreation in the afternoon. Afternoon activities include swimming, art, music, woodshop, technology and weekly field trips.
- Students enroll for the full five-week program, selecting from morning, half-day, mid-day or full-day sessions.
- Children are taught in small groups of five students, using strategies that fit their learning style.
- Each child gets individual teaching and support, focused on his or her learning challenges.
- 1:1 instruction (one class is included in tuition cost)
- Wilson Reading System®
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary Development
- Additional programs: Speech and Language, and Occupational Therapy
For more information or to enroll:
Email Jenn Gallagher, Summer Program Director, or call 215-674-2875 ext. 17
June 26-July 28, 2017 (closed July 3 & 4)