Tuition & Our Sliding Scale
The Value of The Quaker School Education
The Quaker School is a special place, created with love and intention. An investment in a TQS education is an investment in the joy and confidence of your child, and his or her ability to become a lifelong learner.
At TQS, we are committed to ensuring this opportunity is within reach. For this reason, financial aid is readily available for all grades. We encourage you to contact us to learn more.
- Grades 1-9: $37,790.00
TQS FINANCIAL AID
- Twenty-eight percent of TQS families currently receive financial aid.
- Financial aid awards are granted on an annual basis, and families must apply each year.
- The financial aid process begins after acceptance with the completion of a Parents Financial Statement through School and Student Services. (Use school code 5954.)
- TQS staff is available to discuss different creative options for funding a TQS education.
TQS has four options for paying tuition and fees through Higher Education Services, Inc. (HES). Payment options are:
- Single Payment Plan: Full tuition to be paid by June 1st. There is a $250 discount for selecting this option.
- Regular Payment Plan: Tuition to be made in two payments: first payment (60%) by June 1st; and second payment (40%) by December 1st. The exact amount of each payment is specified in the enrollment agreement.
- 11-Month Payment Plan: 11 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from June through April. There is a $70 fee to participate in the Monthly Plan.
- 10-Month Payment Plan: 10 equal payments due by the 1st of each month from July through April. There is a $70 fee to participate in the Monthly Plan.
Families may pay by check, money order, or pre-authorized debit from your checking/savings account. Please make payable to TPP/HES and mail to TPP/HES P.O. Box 2653 Harrisburg, PA 17105.
Download our Tuition Payment Plans 2016-2017 Guide for details.