- We use direct, multi-sensory and individualized teaching methods to meet each child’s learning challenges.
- During Morning Meeting in homeroom, students gather, greet one another, share news, and get ready for the day ahead. Our teachers model proper social interactions.
- Teachers use positive words and tone to promote our students’ sense of belonging, active learning and self-discipline.
- We introduce classroom materials using guided discovery, a format that encourages independence, creativity and responsibility.
- Using a theme-based curriculum, teachers link different disciplines so that students develop “big” and important ideas, which helps broaden their thinking.
- Our classrooms are designed to encourage students’ independence, cooperation and productivity.
Our curriculum provides grade-appropriate content in each academic area. To learn more about these individual programs, visit our Academics page.
- Social Thinking® by Michelle Garcia Winner
- Zones of Regulation®
- Speech & Occupational Therapy
- On Cloud Nine® Visualizing and Verbalizing®
- Wilson Reading System®
- Eureka Math®
- Edmark Reading®
- Step Up to Writing®